Posted on :
28 Feb, 2012
28 Feb, 2012
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 15 of South Africa’s brightest young people living a disability.
This opportunity is open for South Africans living with a disability.
The skills programme consists of structured unit standard based learning combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 300 learning hours.
The successful learners will:
• gain access to the insurance industry with a better employment profile.
• The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
• Demonstrate resilience & drive. This will show in the individuals desire to pursue goals despite obstacles
• The ability to relate well to diverse people
• Detail orientation
• Desire and potential to learn
• Self motivated
• Basic computer skills
Qualifications and Experience:
There are certain criteria that need to be met before you will be considered for this vacancy:
– Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book;
– provide Medical proof of disability
– Hold a valid & recognised Diploma and Degree( completed qualification in the last 6 months);
– Not be engaged in formal employment;
– Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years;
– Express a keen interest in administration and customer service;