Posted on :
12 Aug, 2015
12 Aug, 2015
To contribute to Engen’s Vision and Business Strategy by consistently implementing and guiding business on best for Engen Solutions that grow people and the organisation, ensuring compliance to Talent Development Processes and Systems, and that Legislative Requirements are met
– Business Processes
– Talent Management
– Budget Administration
– Cost Centre Management
– Learning & Development Strategy Execution
– Business Development Needs Identification
– Develop and monitor Individual Development Plans for
Performance, Career Development and Succession Planning
– Learning Management System Administration and Quality
– BBBEE Compliance
– Internal Customer Interface
– Service Provider Interface
– HR Process Compliance
– Staff Performance Management
– Compliance to Performance Contract
– Accountable for IDP
Education & Experience
Required Degree / B-Tech in Human Resources Development/ Training and Development
Mandatory Specialist experience in Leadership/Management Competency Development /Familiarity with SETA Regulations/Requirements /Conducting Needs Analysis &
Operational Budget Administration
5 years’ experience in learning & development function.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
– Understanding on Conducting Skills Planning within the department
– Understanding in implement solutions in line with the capability and progression frameworks
– Knowledge on how to enhance a learning environment within Engen
– Ability to Maintain and grow good working relationships and networks
– Understanding in Information seeking, analysis, integration and sharing
– Ability to organise, plan and prioritise work
– Ability to meet Strict deadlines
– Communication skills
– Ability to adhere to Company policies and procedures
– Consulting Skills
– Decision making and problem solving
– Attention to detail
– Analytical Thinking
– Planning and organising
– Information seeking
– Team effectiveness
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
How to Apply