PSG Wealth is looking for finance/financial planning and investments graduates to join their Learner Financial Adviser Programme for 2017.
The programme provides an 18 month offering of training and mentoring by anaccredited and successful adviser. Together with your relevant financial degree, the program will equip you with the expertise to excel in the field of advisory services.
PSG is a leading independent financial services company, delivering a broad range of financial services and products, on a face-to-face model and via integrated electronic platforms. They specifically focus on Wealth Management, Asset Management and Insurance solutions for individuals, families and enterprises.
Key Performance Areas:
- Finding new clients and business
- Proactively establishing contact and meeting with potential clients
- Evaluating clientsÂ´ financial situations and goals
- Thoughtfully absorbing financial information about clients
- Conducting a financial analysis for each new client
- Providing financial solutions and making recommendations to clients
- Providing financial advice on:
- Tax and estate planning
- Retirement planning
- Short-term insurance
- Employee benefits
- Administering new clients
- Maintaining complete and accurate client records
- Ensuring compliance with laws and company policies and regulations
- Marketing and selling financial products
- Meeting sales targets
- Minimum BCom or BSc degree (studying accounting, finance, statistics or economics)
- Industry-related work experience is advantageous, not essential
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Own reliable transport is essential (with driver’s license)
- Understanding of Afrikaans essential. Communicating in Afrikaans preferential.
Competencies and Attributes
- Exceptional selling skills
- Excellent client relationship skills/service-orientated
- Entrepreneurial drive/business-orientated
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Atrong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an organised manner
- Computer literacy
Closing date is 30 September 2016. All suitable candidates are advised to apply by emailing [email protected].
Applications will be evaluated and placed on our shortlist. Telephonic interviews will be conducted with the short listed candidates. Thereafter they will be invited to take part in an online assessment and individual interviews.