The University of Free State invites applications for a General financial administration internship position with its Department of Finance (Contract appointment: 1 year).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Core functions in the salary division.
- Core functions in the procurement division.
- Core functions in the asset administration division.
- Core functions in the creditors division.
Bachelor’s degree with Accounting / Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management / Equivalent qualification.
Communication skills and the ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment.
Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word and Excel.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year to participate in the project.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
Closing date is 20 October 2015.
Click Here to UFS Career Page