Posted on :
27 Oct, 2011
27 Oct, 2011
Are you in search of an exciting career opportunity filled with non routine challenges and opportunities?
Our client is a large vibrant and dynamic security orientated institution that offers many different and long term career opportunities. South African citizens between 18 and 35 years of age, who are suitably qualified and energetic, willing and able to work in a challenging and diverse environment across all Provinces, are invited to apply.Graduate Development Programme
Total Package: R197 788.95 per annum (200 posts)
Requirements: • Tertiary qualifications equivalent to NQF 6 (National Diploma or first Degree)
in one of the following areas: Political Science, Behavioural Science, Security Science, Economics, Socio-Economics, Law, IT or N6-S3 Electronics (Radio or Telecommunication)
• Computer literacy • Able to use technological devices and equipment • Sound general
knowledge of current affairs (domestic and global) • Valid driver’s licence • Physically fit
• Sound personal financial management • Willing to learn and undergo further training
• Independent person who can be relocated to any geographical area in South Africa
• Prepared to work irregular hours and travel often and on short notice • Proficiency in a
foreign language would be an added advantage.
Competencies: • Working with people • Delivering results and meeting expectations
• Adapting and responding to change • Adhering to principles and values • Analysing
• Creating and innovating. Ref. No. TWE15470
As an equal opportunity employer ascribing to the Employment Equity Act, applicants are required to indicate race, gender and disability status on their applications.
All successful candidates will undergo an extended training programme and should be
prepared to be away from home for a period of 9 months.
Permanent appointment will only be confirmed after a 12-month probation period and will
be dependent on the successful completion of required training
To apply go to: https://www.jonti.co.za
Have the relevant reference number handy. Queries may be directed to [email protected] or call our
helpline on 0861 113 460.
Closing date: 31 October 2011.
If you have not heard from us within 3 months, please assume your application was unsuccessful.
Applications from People Living with Disabilities are invited.