Posted on :
13 Sep, 2011
13 Sep, 2011
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a leading Pharmaceutical care and dispensary industry in accordance with Good Pharmacy Practice, Merchandise, stores as well as to mentor. Required to deliver a Pharmacist pipeline through management of the graduate development programme.
Travelling : Frequent travel to Universities around South Africa
Personality type: gregarious, confident, outgoing, excellent communication skills, Ability to talk in front of large groups of people.
• Manage relationships with Tertiary Institutions.
• Implement appropriate Training and Development
• Ensure sound financial management of Graduate programme in order to maximise ROI
• Manage the Marketing and PR plan for the Pharmacist.
• Ability to network and build relationships.
• Ability to do presentations in front of a large group of graduates.
• The person must be able to travel frequently.
• Merchandise Programme
• Identify and place merchandise trainee/buyers and planner on to a merchant training academy.
Skills and abilities
• Ability to build a bursary programme that delivers a pharmacy pipeline.
• Knowledge of Company Policies and Procedures
• Knowledge of tertiary Institutions Policies and Procedures
• Knowledge of Bursary Programme requirements
• How to conduct a presentation
• How to communicate with large and small audiences
• How to analyse trends and data
• How to plan and organise
• How to manage a team
• How to engage with multiple stakeholders
• How to negotiate with stakeholders
• How to advise and influence stakeholders
Please write the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line