At Discovery, there are no boundaries. We are not constrained by conventional thinking or held back by industry norms. We don’t listen to the skeptics, the naysayers and the defeatists. We are here to change the world. Because we see the world, not as it is, but as it can be.
At Discovery, you’ll be more than you ever imagined you could be. You’ll be inspired by the immense possibilities in all that we do, finding work to be both challenging and meaningful, with every day providing the opportunity to make a real difference in the world.
Job Title Financial Advisor (Graduate Programme).
- To source clients through networking and referral initiatives
- To build long lasting relationships with clients through excellent ongoing client services
- To give objective professional advice based on client needs and objectives
- To build a long-term professional, profitable business
- Market and sell the Discovery product range
- Achieve monthly targets
- Keeping abreast with industry trends and legislative issues
Personal Attributes and Skills
- South African citizen
- Driver’s License and own Reliable Car
- Own Cellphone
- Do not have any previous experience as a Financial Adviser
Qualifications & Experience
- Mathematics and English for Matric
- Recognized university degree (financial degree will be advantages)
Office Locations: Sandton
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.