Posted on :
14 Aug, 2015
14 Aug, 2015
This will be a workplace experiential program where Graduates and Diplomats would be trained on how to run a Virtual Store and others would be at the Call Centre.
Specific Role Responsibilities: Key Areas of Responsibilities:
– Assist with the formulation of a Marketing Strategy.
– Create innovative ways of canvassing, promoting and advertising.
– Assist with developing the business to reach set sales targets for the month.
– Drive specific strategies to retain and grow existing customer base.
– Manage customer expectations to ensure effective delivery of service.
– Total commitment to achieve sales targets and growth by venturing.
– Ensure customer escalation is managed and feedback is provided.
– Applying compliance legislation, adhering to policies, procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must have:
– Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing
– No criminal record.
This work experience opportunity will require the candidates to reside within commuter distance of the above mentioned branches.
To be considered the candidate will have to pass an Imperial Psychometric Assessment.
Employment Equity Principles would be applicable, in line with Imperial’s transformation objectives.
Skills and Personal Attributes
– Innovative and creative.
– Influential and venturesome.
– Good communicator.
– Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
– Appreciation of diverse cultures.
– Good time management.
– Meticulous adherence to dead-lines.
– Computer skills.
-Sense of urgency.
How to Apply