Posted on :
23 Apr, 2019
23 Apr, 2019
Closing Date: 02 May 2019
DURATION: 1 year (12 months)
STIPEND: R3000 pm
Applicants are invited from our people who are interested in our experiential learning programme.
1. CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
• Human Resources Managment (2 Posts)
• Public Administration (2 Posts)
• Information and Communication Technology (1 Post)
• Communications (1 Post)
2. SOCIAL SERVICES AND DEVELOPMENT PLANNING DEPARTMENT
• Public Administration/Social Science (1 Post)
• Youth Development (1 Post)
3. OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER
• Risk Management (1 Post)
4. INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
• Civil Engineering (1 Post)
5. WATER SERVICES DEPARTMENT
• Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering (1 Post)
• Water Reticulation / Plumbing (1 Post)
• Water Treatment / Water Process Control (1 Post)
Requirements: • Matric / Grade 12 plus NQF Level 6 / 7 qualification from a recognized institution which is line with you area of interest • N3 – N5 for the applicants interested in Water Reticulation / Water Treatment and Water Process Controllers • N6 for the applicants interested in Plumbing • Between ages of 18 – 35 • Residing within the jurisdiction of Harry Gwala District (please provide proof of residential address for the said District).
Application processes: • Applicants must write a covering letter that specifies the field of interest and attach a Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of educational qualifications and Identity Document • A proof of residence will be required.
Your application must be addressed to: The Municipal Manager for Attention: Miss N. Lungwengwe, Executive Director: Corporate Services, Harry Gwala District Municipality, Private Bag X501, Ixopo, 3276, to reach us no later than 15h00 on the closing date.
No faxed or email applications will be accepted.
NB: Applicants who did not specify the field of experience that is required and who did not attach all the required documents will be disqualified.
Enquiries should be directed to: The Human Resources Office, on tel. (039) 834 5504 / 8752 / 8756.