Posted on :
10 Dec, 2021
10 Dec, 2021
1. Checking if there’s any priority in terms of on-boarding
2. Checking and calling one by one all the “suitable” partners and training the partners on how to operate their stores.
3. Giving support to partners with on-boarding issues (device not working, they have issues/questions with webapp, credentials not working etc.) reported on all internal channels + kustomer.
Job Title: Content Agent – Physical On-boarding Agent
Location: Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Reference #: 420
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
1. Partner On-boarding:
Checking and calling one by one & scheduling training.
Physical training of partners.
2. Partner On-boarding follow up:
Checking if there’s any priority in terms of on-boarding (partners already contacted and postponed the on-boarding for a given time) Monitoring all self on-boarding channels + comms channels.
Enabling stores on Salesforce and admin after training the partners.
4. Menu Update:
Menu corrections/additions on Admin.
Deliver bags/stickers/tablets or any other item required by the partner for new stores when going to train them.
6. Any other content-related tasks:
•Educated to degree/diploma level in a business or Social Sciences related ﬁeld, or having equivalent work experience (2 + years).
•He/she must be proficient in speaking English and Swahili (Excellent verbal and written communication skills)
•Computer Literacy: Knowledge and conﬁdence in MS Office
•At least 1-2 year’s experience of marketing in a B2B environment and Content Creation
•Candidates MUST indicate their Current Location is Nairobi
Application Deadline: 23/12/2021