Joining IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) you’ll work on real projects, with real clients and real bottom-line deliverables. Join us and you’ll collaborate with insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality, rewarding diverse thinking and bold ideas.
IBM’s delivery and services business is looking for tech savvy Fresh Graduates (with no more than 2 years full time working experience) with the passion to help us meet and overcome challenges.
And not just anyone. We are looking for exceptional people. Like you.
The initiative of our 1 year program in GTS is to identify tomorrow’s technical leaders. Interested?
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) offers end-to-end IT consulting and business services supported by an unparalleled global delivery network. At GTS, we provide our clients with innovative technology solutions that help them to improve their business processes and in turn, profitability.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Graduate with minimum 3.3 GPA
- studying IT, Computer Science, Technology, Information Systems or Commerce?
- fluent in English (spoken & written)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Required to learn sales methodologies & processes for a sales cycle.
- Assist the sales team with mandatories both commercial and enterprise team.
- Request pricing approval and help with the approval process.
- Open Engage Support and load all mandatories, SoWs, Price Files and Delivery approvals for Bid managers to review and ensure process is followed.
- Communicate with Bid Managers regarding release of Opportunities loaded on engage Support.
- Loading of Signed contracts on Engage Support
- Pricing for the simple OEM opportunities.
- Dealing with clients and supporting the sales team on certain sales play.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the IBM: IT Graduate / Internship Programme 2018 / 2019