Posted on :
3 Aug, 2020
Jupidex (Pty) Ltd, which forms part of the Plennegy Group, is a market leader in Southern Africa regarding the distribution and service of high quality equipment for Soil Preparation, Seeding, Spreading, Hay & Forage and Spraying. Founded in 1999, originally trading as Kverneland South Africa, the Head Office still remains in Pietermaritzburg in the heart of the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands. With world renowned brands such as Kverneland, McHale, Alpler, Dondi, Celikel, AgriSpread and Andreoli it emphasizes the passion Jupidex has for distributing the best Agricultural products in Southern Africa.
With extremely knowledgeable Sales Specialists and Product Managers supported by Jupidex branches and our extensive dealer networks, Jupidex makes it their goal to provide a professional service to the farmers in Southern Africa. This position will be responsible primarily for effective selling of whole goods to and maintain relationships with new and existing customers and thereby achieving or exceeding annual unit and GP sales targets.
Job Title: Regional Sales Executive
Location: Nelspruit / Mbombela, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Reference: # JUPIDEX: Regional Sales Executive (Mpumalanga)
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
The successful candidate will:
* Do an in-depth analysis of agricultural activities and determine equipment requirements in conjunction with the MD.
* Develop an annual Sales Budget and an area sales plan.
* Execute against set unit and GP objectives and ensure Sales Budget is achieved.
* Grow business at the required rate in line with Growth Strategy.
* Develop and maintain a productive long term relationship with Customers
* Initiate Sales & Marketing opportunities by continuous area analysis and identifying opportunities.
* Introduce actions and activities to promote the brand and products in the allocated area.
* Agricultural / Technical or similar Post Matric Diploma.
* More than 5 years Sales Experience in an Agricultural Mechanisation Field or related fields such as Seed Sales, Fertiliser or Chemicals.
* Proven success record in Sales in the Agricultural or related fields.
* Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal) – Afrikaans is a job requirement.
* Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Valid Drivers Licence
Application Deadline: 21/08/2020