Applications are invited from the following graduates for an Internship programme within Landis + Gyr.
- Please be advised that we would, in line with our Employment Equity Plan, prefer to make an Affirmative Action placement
- Matric or equivalent qualifications
- Temporary work experience an advantage
- Current CV accompanied by a cover letter
- Copies of the latest certificates and transcripts or equivalent institutional records
- Testimonial from the current institution
Key Competencies – General Finance understanding, candidate to work well under pressure, well organized, and systematic, analytical and methodical individual with passion for figures and all things finance. Good Communication (Verbal and Written), Team Player, Creativity, Computer Literate, Innovative, and Open Minded, Hungry for knowledge, self-driven, problem solver and shows initiative.
- That the Internship programme is for 12 months and will be remunerated; however applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the Internship programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens
- Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- The closing date for applications: 15 April 2015
How To Apply
All applications must be e-mailed to [email protected] or faxed to 0866887217
Closing Date: 15 April 2015