Posted on :
11 Jun, 2021
11 Jun, 2021
MRM is seeking to recruit Business Development Manager – Cold Room Panels.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Cold Room Panels
Location: Athi River, Machakos, Kenya
Reference #: MRM-BS/18/05/2021
Contract Type: Permanent
The candidate will be responsible for the implementation and growth of SAFAL Group’s Cold Room Panel business (including turnkey solutions) across Kenya and East Africa. Key measures of success will be from driving demand for Cool Rooms across the region resulting in growth in revenue, share, implementation of the product and solutions as well as profitability. It is preferable for the individual to have related industry experience and knowledge as well as prior new product Business Development experience.
1. Liaise with cross-functional teams to actualise and take to market Cold Room Panels and allied solutions within Kenya and the Region
2. Create and support a go to market strategy for Cold Room Panels, Cold Room Solutions and Truck Body insulated storage solutions
3. Identify and develop collaborative relationships with Cold Room Suppliers operating in the region and create supply agreements with the entities
4. Identify and develop collaborative relationships with logistics companies to develop and supply Cold Room Panels for Truck Bodies
5. Support all sales team with training on Cold Room Panels and solutions
6. Work with Key stakeholders to have MRM Cold Room Panels specified in projects
7. Increase MRM’s revenue and contributions from Cold Room Panels and allied solutions
8. Ensure timely and accurate reports are created as required by the business
9. Work with Government and Educational Bodies to drive Standards development and implementation for Food storage, transport, and management across Kenya.
i. Qualification: Degree in business and / or Engineering:
Postgraduate qualifications such as MBA will be an added advantage
ii. Experience: Minimum 10 years general working experience with at least 5 years relevant working experience in the industry.
Application Deadline: 14/06/2021