Posted on :
6 Jun, 2016
6 Jun, 2016
These positions require extensive traveling on a regular basis and you must be comfortable to travel and sleep out every now and then if and when required.>
Job Title Management Facilitator
Department Human Resources
Job Type Permanent
Reporting To (Job Title) Head: Learning and Development
Number of Positions 4
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Town / City Johannesburg
Job Description Nando’s has 4 peri hot positions for vibrant, skilled and professional individuals to fill the position of Management Facilitator in the four regions (Rural, Inland, Cape and KZN).
These positions require extensive traveling on a regular basis and you must be comfortable to travel and sleep out every now and then if and when required.
Minimum Requirements FORMAL LEARNING REQUIRED:
– Degree or Diploma Training or Human Resources Management
– Registered Assessor
– Registered Moderator
– 4-5 years relevant training experience including facilitation, design, coordinating events, assessment practices, ELearning training methods, coaching and mentoring
– 1-2 years restaurant operations experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
– Knowledge of adult learning concepts, principles, practices and procedures (Intermediate)
– Knowledge of training industry standards (Intermediate)
– Knowledge of restaurant operations at management level (Advanced)
– Presenting and facilitating skills (Advanced)
– People management skills (Intermediate)
– Coaching and mentoring skills (Advanced)
– Train-the-trainer skills (Advanced)
Duties & Responsibilities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
– Develops, implements and monitors training programmes.
– Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity and designs programs to address training and development needs
– Conducts regular needs analysis and designs programs to address findings.
– Plans the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.