Maths Centre Incorporating Sciences promote excellence in maths, science & technology, ECD and Entrepreneurship education and spread across all provinces, their primary objective is to equip teachers, learners and parents with learning materials and programmes that will further develop their competency and performance in these curriculums for Grades R to 12 in South Africa.
Job Title: Projects Admin Assistant
Employment Type: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Remuneration: Salary (Market Related)
- Provide personal assistant services to the Project Manager:
- To coordinate meeting including minutes taking
- Support the Project Manager in planning and organization of professional development days, etc.
- Ensure project reports are submitted timeously and presented to the managers to review and give feedback;
- Facilitate communication to stakeholders on behalf of the Provincial manager (sending emails & formal correspondence, memo and follow up)
- Provide administrative support to Project Unit Staff:
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the unit (accommodation, car hire & collecting travel logs)
- Organize and coordinate events in the unit (e.g. Maps, Career day and Mirrors and etc.)
- Collect and check Travel & Saturday claims and submit to relevant departments
- Ensure staff submit Project reports timeously
- Document Management:
- Receive and record incoming and outgoing documents
- Develop and implement a filing system for the unit
- File projects reports and other documents
- Organize collection and dispatch of documentation and materials for projects etc.
- Database Management:
- Maintain learners and teachers’ database of existing projects
- Compile a database of all schools, geographical location, and staff profiles;
- Compiling a database of all teachers and learners in the project
- Coordinate purchases and payments:
- Ensure deliverables match invoices and submit to Project Manager for payment authorization
- Reconcile various Accounts
- Matric & Qualification in Office Administration/Secretariat Studies
- 1-2 years’ experience in records and information management (electronic & manual);
- 2-3 years in administrative support, personal assistant role,
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders/Customers;
- Experience in coordinating events and providing support to the project team
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements should apply by forwarding their detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected].