Staff Solutions is a bespoke recruitment agency founded in 2004, with a national footprint. Our team provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to the majority of industries/sectors throughout South Africa. We are open to international recruitment too. Staff Solutions offers “old-fashioned recruitment ethics and values “, in an advanced technological environment. We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with technological advances, but still retain the personal touch with both our clients and candidates. If you are a General Manager or a General Worker, your application is important to us.
Job Title: HR Project Manager
Location: Port Elizabeth
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Temporary
Sectors: Trades & Services
Our client in the services industry is seeking a HR Project Manager for a 6 month contract – this position is Temp only.
Stakeholder Relations Management
- Presentation of the revised HR policy manual to management and governance structures of the company.
- Consultation with the company’s management in order to understand the strategic pathway and growth path of the company as well as its constraints.
- Draft and propose to the company’s management, human resource management policy documents that are responsive to the company’s strategic pathway.
- Ensure the creation of an appropriate compliance environment with the requisite agility and suitability for the company, its needs, size and growth stage.
- Ensure coordination and coherence between the HR policy framework and the rest of the policy and procedure framework of the company.
- Provide advice and guidance to the company’s management to achieve the company’s strategic objectives through the establishment of a policy framework. The framework should suit the company’s target investment model and the envisaged company group structure.
- Propose a comprehensive policy framework that will ensure legislative compliance. In addition, provide a compliance register of all legislation and regulations applicable to the company in the area of human resource management.
The successful candidate should meet the following qualification requirements:
A skilled Human Resource Professional who has worked in a corporate environment and has previous experience in the drafting/review/implementation of an HR policy framework.
- The individual must have worked in Senior management or Executive positions for at least 5 years.
- The individual must have a relevant post matric qualification of at least 3 years in length. (diploma, degree)
- Higher degree/post graduate qualification will be negotiated as per qualification, and experience of successful individual.
- The individual must demonstrate an understanding of the legal and compliance environment that is applicable to people management and be able draft and advise the company on a legally compliant policy framework.
Application Deadline: August 02 2023