Staff Solutions is a bespoke recruitment agency founded in 2004, with a national footprint. Our team provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to the majority of industries/sectors throughout South Africa. We are open to international recruitment too. Staff Solutions offers “old-fashioned recruitment ethics and values “, in an advanced technological environment. We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with technological advances, but still retain the personal touch with both our clients and candidates. If you are a General Manager or a General Worker, your application is important to us.
Job Title: Process Technician
Location: East London
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Opportunity Available!! Our leading client in the Automotive Sector is looking to employ a Process Technician to join their dynamic team in East London.
Initial Duties During Project Phase:
- Assist with the project. This will include various ad hoc tasks (related and unrelated to the job title), installations, housekeeping and general assistance.
- Set machines and monitor production to run tests and prototypes.
- Using the Setting Sheet and prototype, set the machine to produce parts that to spec and of desired quality.
- Oversee the initial run to ensure the parts are produced as required.
- Attend to any setting problems during the production run.
Trouble Shooting and Maintenance:
- Includes work on hydraulics, pneumatics, wiring and tooling.
- Attend to breakdowns as required through accurate trouble shooting and repair.
- Conduct routine maintenance as scheduled.
- Safe storage of tools.
- Install / oversee the installation of tools.
- Manage projects – Execute all agreed projects and maintain the initiative.
- Housekeeping in all work areas.
- Execute all ad hoc tasks allocated.
- Setting is the most important aspect of the job, so experience in this. But with a willingness to address the mechanical and electrical trouble shooting issues as well (lots of setter cannot / do not want to do this).
- Ideally, a Millwright with injection moulding and setting experience, or A technically qualified person with mechanical with experience in hydraulics, pneumatics and injection moulding with some experience in wiring trouble shooting.
- Proven trouble shooting skills.
- A person who is willing to help in all areas, especially with the start up.
Application Deadline: September 22 2023