Muscular Dystrophy Foundation Cape Branch, is an NGO providing services and support to persons affected by Muscular Dystrophy. Muscular Dystrophy Foundation Cape branch seeks to appoint an Office Co-ordinator to be based in Goodwood.
Job Title: Office Co-Oridinator
- To liaise and support staff in all office related matters.
- To support members affected by Muscular Dystrophy and Neuromuscular disorders.
- To attend monthly committee meetings, Adult Support Groups, Branch and National AGM.
- To conduct weekly staff meetings.
- Attend Department of Social Development stakeholder meetings and other business related meetings.
- Monthly report back on matters arising in Cape Branch to National Office
- To assist with Department of Social Development returns and deliver the documents
- Conduct monthly check ins and year end performance discussions with staff
- Oversee all staff leave requests and absenteeism
- Oversee all payments of accounts, petty cash, banking, EFT payments and salaries
- Ensure all budget requirements are met
- Oversee annual audit conducted by our bookkeepers and submit monthly documentation to bookkeepers
- Arrange all annual and monthly events as required.
- Arrange repairs to mobility equipment with Vendors
- Oversee volunteers working in the Bargain Shop.
- Update the branch database and send updates to the National office
- Oversee and proof read articles for quarterly magazine and submit information to National Office to be published
- Do the shopping for all events and office
- Source for new sponsorships annually
- Recruit new staff if and when required
- To assist with other office/work tasks as required.
- Qualification in Management / Leadership
- Qualification in Office Administration
- Qualification in Fundraising would be advantages
- Advanced Computer Literacy is a must and Powerpoint presentation skills
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Afrikaans
- Salary will be discussed in interview
- A valid Code 8 drivers licence is essential
Only apply if you live in the Western cape region.
Submit a 2 page CV and a motivational letter to Vanessa Jordaan at [email protected] or fax to: 0865351387.
Application Deadline: Friday, 21 February, 2020