If you are studying towards Accounting, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology / Computer Science or Property and possess these values, Nedbank CIB would like to invite you to be part of our Vacation Programme.
Our Programme provides top performing third year and postgraduate students the opportunity to work with some of the best corporate and investment bankers in the country.
The nine-day programme during the June/July vacation will provide successful candidates with:
- Exposure to Nedbank CIB’s value chain through job shadowing in the various business units
- The opportunity to meet some of the leading corporate and investment banking professionals in the market
- An opportunity to explore a career in Nedbank CIB
- An opportunity to run your own investment portfolio through a Market Portfolio Simulation
- Top performing students, who are currently completing their postgraduate, will automatically qualify to attend the summit for the graduate programme.
To qualify for the Programme, you need to meet the following:
- A postgraduate or student in your third year of studies
- South African citizen
- Achieve an average of 70% academically (average for all the years of study).
How To Apply
- Visit www.nedbank.co.za/careers and complete your application. Remember to attach your academic transcript
- Successful candidates will be invited to complete psychometric tests at Nedbank or on your campus
- Successful candidates will be invited for interviews at our Nedbank offices or your campus
- Top 30 shortlisted candidates will qualify to enter the Market Portfolio Simulation competition
- The top 20 from the 30 students will be selected to attend the nine-day NCIB Vacation Programme
Closing Date: 15 May 2018