The Graduate Development Programme is a fundamental aspect of Old Mutual’s transformation drive. The programme aims to attract, develop and retain graduates into Old Mutual (SA).
The Graduate Development Programme is:
- Targeted at final year and/or post graduate students across all faculties, particularly:
- Property Management/Development
- Business Science
- Business Management
- Information Systems / Information Technology
- Industrial Psychology
- Focused on a common theme of academic excellence and strong interpersonal skills.
- Aimed at focused development in a specific role over an 18-month period.
Old Mutual South Africa offers four Graduate Programmes:
- Graduate Development Programme
- Property Graduate Programme
- Group Internal Audit Placement Programme
- Broker Distribution Graduate Programme
Find out more about the Application and Selection Process