FMCG entity seeks experienced FFS machinery Operators to join their team.
Job Title: Operator
- Operate Filler according to standard operating procedure (SOP);
- Ensure achievement of yield, volumes / Actual vs. Plan;
- Conduct first line maintenance;
- Maintain logbooks;
- Ensure that sufficient packaging material is available;
- Assist with daily and weekly maintenance in conjunction with the maintenance team;
- Monitor critical parameters and ensure the integrity of the product;
Ensure quality assurance:
- Ensure the integrity of the product;
- Conduct first-line inspections;
Conduct end of run tasks:
- Do housekeeping;
- Conduct cleaning in place (CIP) and prepare equipment for sanitation and production;
- Gr. 12 or equivalent qualification;
- Previous experience having worked on FFS machinery; ideally Erca 1-3 and Benco;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends, public holidays;
- Ability to handle/ carry light to medium loads;
- Good numerical skills.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY THE 15TH OF NOVEMBER AT 10AM
Please visit our website, www.Manpower.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other jobs.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted., if your profile is not shortlisted, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position does become available. You are also welcome to contact us to discuss other job opportunities.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Medical Aid; Pension/ Provident; Company Car; Fuel; Guaranteed 13th Cheque and Commission