What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree- Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
- Must be a fresh graduate
- Fluent level of English
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – PaaS, IaaS and DBaaS
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
Oracle is committed to hiring Top Talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals. We are looking for dynamic, high performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
How To Apply
Appy Online for the Oracle: IT Graduate / Internship Programme 2018