Posted on :
25 Jul, 2011
What you will be doing…
• Secretarial and administrative support to 1 Regional Director .
• Managing agendas and travel arrangements for the SVPs and VPs.
• Travel booking and monitoring of expenses for the Regional Director and Manager.
• Organizing individual and group meetings and conferences (logistics, web conferences, etc).
• Help with visa requests.
• Handle their expense claims and check their AMEX reports.
• Follow up on incoming mail and requests and ensure these are completed within deadlines.
• IProcurement (monitoring of orders).
• Submission of vacation.
• Involvement in mini one off projects (End of year greetings, business cards, address book, etc).
• High School degree or equivalent.
• Fluency in English is essential.
• Fluency in French is a plus.
• Service-oriented, open and friendly attitude.
• Ability to adapt.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask..
• Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures
• Team player.
• Positive enthusiastic self-starter.
• Good sense of humour.
What we offer…
• We offer you a truly fun, exciting and always challenging working environment.
• The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace.
• This position is a permanent role based in Johannesburg
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).