Posted on :
21 Jun, 2017
21 Jun, 2017
Did you Know? SABMiller is geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide. Employment Type: Traineeship
Full/Part Time: Full-time
Location: Ibhayi Brewery
Country: South Africa
To embed the technical knowledge required to build the prerequisite competencies for a chosen career in packaging.
– B Degree in Engineering or equivalent
– Prepared to study further to obtain the appropriate packaging or and/or managerial experience in Packaging.
– Familiarity with SAP
– WCM will be an advantage
Key attributes and competencies:
Output and Accountabilities
The successful candidate will:
Undergo a formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in management, packaging and manufacturing principles in order to prepare for a management position within SAB Packaging.
Assist Ibhayi Packaging with the fulfillment of their operational goals.
Key focus outputs will be to optimise plant and process performance through:
– Supporting continuous improvement
– Supporting project planning and execution
– Support ME improvement initiatives
Closing Date: 27 June 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE