Posted on :
14 Mar, 2018
14 Mar, 2018
Pan South African Language Board is looking for a Tshivenda Language Practitioner between 20 and 35
Language Practice/ Translation and Interpreting and the related field of studies from accredited institutions of Higher
Stipend: R5,353.78 to R9,757.56 per month (Determined according to the level of qualification in terms of Remuneration Schedule for Interns in the Public Service)
Period: Twelve(12) months
To qualify for the Internship Programme, you must:
• Be an unemployed graduate aged between 20 and 35 years
• Have completed a three (3) year National Diploma (NQF 6) or Degree/ Honours/ Master’s Degree in Arts, Language Practice/ Translation and Interpreting and the related field of studies from accredited institutions of Higher Learning
• Be a South African citizen
• Not have participated previously in an internship in the Public Service.
The following must be noted:
• Applicants who still need to finish or qualify for the minimum entry (National Diploma) should NOT apply.
• Candidates wishing to apply for the internship outside their region must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
• All appointments are subject to the pre-employment screening.
Applications with foreign qualifications must be accompanied by a SAQA evaluation report on the qualification. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application.
Applications should be hand submitted to 5th Floor Provisus Building, 523 Stanza Bopape Street, Arcadia, 0083 or by post to Private Bag X08, Arcadia, 0007.
If you have not been contacted within one (1) month of the closing date, kindly deem your application to be unsuccessful.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
Closing date: 26 March 2018
For more information click on the following link: INTERNSHIP ADVERT