As a respected Product Support Graduate you will be expected to, use your high energy and social skills to partner with our client’s customers to help them achieve maximum benefit from their products.
When a user emails or sends you a chat with a problem or support query, it is important that you develop a strong rapport and make the user feel that someone is listening and understanding them.
You should be able to remember answers to frequently asked questions and troubleshoot with ease.
Key Focus Areas:
- Managing incoming email and chat user support inquiries
- Identifying and assessing user needs to achieve satisfaction
- Be an expert when it comes to the product and potentially for other products in the future
- Act as a liaison to resolve any emerging problems that our users might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Handle queries and complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, following up to ensure resolution and keep records of customer interactions
- Tech-Savvy within software
- Follow communication procedures, policies, and guidelines
- Respond from a pre-prepared script that applies to the situation at hand
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers
- Able to commute to 44 Stanley Avenue (Praekelt offices) as a primary place of work
Working hours: 9am – 5pm working days whilst achieving the following turnaround times:
- Live chat response time: 5 minutes
- Email Support via email response time: 30 minutes
- Management of content to be uploaded to the brand management portal during downtime
Desired skills and experience:
- High school qualification (Essential)
- Diploma / Degree or the equivalent (advantageous)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative, in sales or marketing
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent written communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Be able to learn quickly so they can acquire the product knowledge to answer users questions accurately
- What will make you stand out from the rest:
- Excited to help users
- Patient, empathetic and passionately communicative
- Problem-solving should come naturally
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve users queries, support issues or complaints
Praekelt is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or physical ability.