The Rheinmetall Denel Munition RF (Pty) Ltd (RDM) offers a 12 months internship program to Top Performing GRADUATES in the below mentioned Fields. RDM aims to provide skills development and work exposure for young graduates who do not have work experience in order that they may be able to increase their chances of being employable and participate on our country’s economic growth.
GRADUATES may apply for INTERNSHIP provided the following criteria are met:
- At least M.Sc. in Chemistry. Major subjects Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, etc or Has one of the fields listed below.
- Has not failed any subjects and attained an average of 65% in their final year
Their chosen fields of study:
- B.Sc. Chemistry (REFERENCE: RDM Internship 2016)
- B.Com/B.Tech Supply Chain Management (REFERENCE: RDM Internship 2016);
- B.Com/B.Tech Logistics Management (REFERENCE: RDM Internship 2016)
- Or any other relevant degree to the above mentioned fields (REFERENCE: RDM Internship 2016)
How to Apply
Please forward your CV and latest full academic record to:
Samantha Davids, Human Resources Department, by email:[email protected]
Closing Date: 2 October 2015