Posted on :
11 Jun, 2014
DIVISION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT – HEAVY MAINTENANCE
LOCATION: HANGAR 2, SAA TECHNICAL, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1. Duties include all composite repairs to be carried out in line with the prescribed manual along with company policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12/ Senior Certificate or equivalent.
2. Must have completed a recognised apprenticeship in the composite trade
3. Must be a fully qualified Composite Engineer with at least two years working experience post qualifying
1. Duties include all composite repairs to be carried out in line with the prescribed manual.
2. Repair procedures are carried out as listed in operations specs.
3. Working in line with company standards.
4. Adhering to safety rules. Repair procedures are carried out as listed in operations specs.
5. Will assist with any additional tasks.
6. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards and Occupational Health and Safety Standards
7. Will attend additional training as and when required to do so
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: JOHAN SWANEPOEL
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: CE –TS- HM – 0614
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED TO: (011) 230-0546
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: WEDNESDAY, 11 JUNE 2014
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form.
This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.