Sandvik is an engineering group in mining
and rock excavation, metal-cutting and materials technology.
With us you can grow your expertise, use your knowledge to the fullest extent and develop yourself while working on the next generation of technology. We provide challenging career opportunities
in different job areas
Sandvik seeks Legal
This role reports to the Senior Legal Counsel in Sandvik Southern Africa. The incumbent
will be required to work with and independent of the Legal counsel. It is a wonderful opportunity for a Legal Graduate who meets the requirements
and profile listed below. The intern will get first-hand experience of the inner workings of a Law Practitioner in a co-operate environment
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written/ verbal communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as an integral part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Developed skills in legal drafting
- Commercial, proactive and business-like mind-set
- A good grasp of Microsoft Office applications
- Be comfortable with technological applications, plus a knowledge of legal review platforms will be beneficial
- Good time management skills and the ability to operate well in high-pressure environments
- Strong team player
- Risk sensitivity and the ability to know when to escalate an issue
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Bachelor of laws degree (LLB).
- Languages: English – spoken and written (required)
Location: Jet ParkWho may apply
All applicants outside South Africa must ensure that they are able to secure a work permit and permanent residence prior to applying for any advertised positions.