Job ID: 124109
Job Family: Manufacturing
Location: WDV S
Job Grade: No Selection
What are the responsibilities of the position?
- To perform and complete projects within area of responsibility
- Complete complex repairs to ensure that cost effectiveness manufacturability, quality, and safety requirements are attainable in the production process
- Ensure accuracy and availability of complex procedures to support repairs modifications and assembly
- Direct the development and implementation of activities in workshop and field service area to meet the goals of the department
- Meets or improves on planned product/system cost standards and expense budgets
- Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness
- Impact of decisions on business operations can have a moderate to high level of impact
- Develop departmental budgets and business plans for functional area
- Evaluate and recommend changes in methods or procedures in own area of responsibility
- Identifies resource needs and develop justification
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems
- Recommend/determine organizational structures and supervisory relationships for own segment of company
- Responsible for overall success of function or project
How do I apply?
Click on this link to apply online
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.