TAC engages in monitoring, advocacy and campaigning within the health system to ensure that every person with HIV, TB co-infection and STI’s has access to quality comprehensive prevention, treatment, care and support services to live a healthy life.
Job Title: Fundraising Coordinator
Job Location: South Africa
The Fundraiser is responsible for fundraising for the organisation. This role includes managing donor relationships (Donor Liaison) and ensuring TAC is compliant with all donor contracts.
- Develop and review the resource mobilization strategy, annual grant plans and contract management system to meet the fundraising targets envisaged by the organisation
- Identify specific opportunities for new funding sources and pursuing these timeously and professionally.
- Work together with National Manager to ensure compliance for all grant agreements
- Develop and maintain an updated grant tracking list.
- Monitor compliance with all conditions of funding contracts, and provide quarterly reports to the GS and National Manager.
- Develop time bound crowdfunding strategies, online resources and work with the National Manager and Advocacy and Communications Manager to implement these effectively.
- Develop monthly progress reports.
- In collaboration with organisational leaders, take responsibility for researching and developing relationships with high-level individual donors, negotiating with them around the level and nature of their involvement with the TAC.
- When required, act as the organisations ambassador providing input and guidance, to ensure that the organisations views and influence are promoted.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the sector at national, regional and international levels to facilitate information sharing and joint influence.
- Provide monthly/annual assessment of income projections available to the organisation.
- Tertiary qualification (Honours level/degree or a clearly demonstrated intellect and skills associated with possession of this level of qualification.
- Experience in fundraising and resource mobilisation at local and international levels.
- Experience and skills in program/project management.
- Strategic vision and demonstrated ability for planning and conceptualisation.
- Knowledge of various donor requirements, an ability to develop and write grant proposals and track record in winning proposals.
- Excellent networking and partnership building skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge in political and social dynamics in South Africa, and experience in relation to the HIV and TB epidemics, and effective interventions to advocate for change.
- Fluency in English, including speaking, reading and writing, with high-level ability to communicate effectively to different audiences in English verbally and in writing.
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft software including MS Word processing, Powerpoint presentation, Access, Excel spreadsheets, e-mail and web-based research.
Submit your cover letter, detailed CV, copy of a valid driver’s license, matric certificate, qualifications and 3 contactable references by e-mail to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 23rd April 2019