- The incumbent must have the ability to work independently and make decisions on all organizational developmental matters within his/her scope.
- Provide support and monitor the execution of performance management according to company policy. Ensuring that we are utilising the most effective methodologies to measure this and revising accordingly. Training managers on our KPAs and monitoring adherence.
- Provide support and monitor the execution of succession planning according to company policy. Ensuring a robust methodology is used on a continuous basis. Working with senior management and management to map individuals on a talent grid and gauge developmental plans.
- Drive employee engagement surveys and the execution of post-survey workshops to enhance engagement levels.
- Responsible for maintaining evidence required for all internal and external legislative audits.
- Drive other projects related to the function.
- Monitor the procedures within your area and update accordingly.
- Manage the soft skills training function and ensure we are reporting on work skills plan
- Manage the learnership, graduate, and internship program and ensure quality candidates are placed.
- Investigate which training and providers would be beneficial to execute to the division.
- Report various statistics to group and business.
- Monitor the training spend and ensure this is in line with EE standards.
- Monitor and report on employment equity.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Administration of LMS
- Assessment and moderation
- Strong data management
- Computer literacy (MS Office) Intermediate level
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Report writing
- Collaborate with the business
- Strong business acumen
- Conceptual agility and decisive in nature
- Self motivated and used to a high performance culture
- Strategic thinker and highly adaptive
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Customer focussed
- Logical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-development orientation
- Skills development legislation in South Africa
- A Degree in Human Resources or equivalent (NQF level 6) or in Learning and Development within an HR context.
- Minimum 5 years in HR or learning and development.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in organizational development