The Nal’ibali Trust is a national reading-for-enjoyment campaign that seeks to spark and sustain a culture of reading. Since 2012, Nal’ibali has trained adults to launch and run reading clubs for children.
The Nal’ibali call centre handles inter-departmental network support and research projects on the wider Nal’ibali network to maximize Nal’ibali’s nationwide footprint and support to our FUNda Leader network. The survey-based projects are captured on our cloud-based Salesforce CRM system.
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Job Location: Cape Town
We are looking for someone to:
- Conduct phone calls to the wider Nal’ibali network.
- Capture data from phone calls efficiently and accurately.
- Meet our quality assurance standards.
- Log outcomes of calls and ensure next steps are followed through.
- Ensure daily and weekly targets are met and calls are completed to a high standard.
- Troubleshoot and proactively problem solve with team members as issues arise.
- Minimum 1-year outbound call centre and/or phone-based survey/research experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Speedy and accurate typing and data capturing skills.
- Focused, efficient person, able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Eloquent and friendly person who will present a positive impression of Nal’ibali.
- Fluency in more than one South African language; fluency in Afrikaans, Sesotho, Sepedi, Setswana and/or Xitsonga strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working with databases preferred; prior experience working with Salesforce CRM platform desirable.
- Available to start immediately.
To apply, please forward your CV and a brief motivation to [email protected] by 7th September 2018