PPS seeks a go-getter with a pragmatic approach to systems and processes, and an excellent track record of achievement academically.
To provide support to the Governance / Compliance team and relevant business.
A person who enjoys research and can think independently who will be able to stand their ground on matters of fact.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Run post compliance trade reports on multi managed funds and provide daily reports.
- Conduct breach investigations, this involves liaison with asset managers, external service providers and the multi managers.
- Define and update asset characteristics on compliance system as and when required.
- Update compliance system rules as and when mandates and regulatory requirements change.
Key acts are as follows:
- Collective Investment Schemes Act
- ASISA Standard on Fund Classification for SA Regulated CIS;
- Regulation 28; and
- Long Term Insurance Act.
- Provide support to the marketing team with CISA related queries.
- Provide support to the Compliance Officer as and when required.
- 0 – 2 years in a financial services environment (exposure to financial instruments a benefit)
- BCom or BSci degree with investment related background
Closing Date: 14/08/2015
Location: Cape Town
Click Here to Apply ONLINE