Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
- To be trained and skilled to act as a key channel of communication for Transnet Port Terminals Customers and
- Ensure that all telephone calls, e-mails and online queries are timeously and effectively dealt with.
- Escalate irresolvable queries to the supervisor and relevant business units as required by Customer Service Centre query
- Class attendance and portfolio completion
- Actively participate in all training programmes related to:
- Completing the Learnership Programme inclusive of Portfolio of Evidence.
- Maximize customer service.
- Manage customer relations.
- Promote Transnet Port Terminals services and brand.
- Support customer service initiatives, manage customer information flow.
- Recommend customer service process improvements.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Matric or NQF4.
- Compulsory class attendance, non-attendance for 2 consecutive weeks will result in the contract being terminated.
- No guarantee of permanent placement after the end of the learnership.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Transnet Call Centre Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 17 November 2015