Posted on :
29 Aug, 2011
29 Aug, 2011
As a Management Trainee at UCONOMY you will support the co-founder in every aspect of the business. You’ll be a part of the decision making process and have the opportunity to work in both strategy and operations. The range of your tasks will be as wide as you can handle it and obviously depend on your skill set. But one thing is certain: you will never get bored.
As a trainee, you will get exposure to:
· an international environment in a vibrant co-working space
· the everyday challenges of a for-profit social enterprise start-up
· a young and dynamic start-up team
· Be highly motivated, flexible and be able to think out of the box and on your feet
· Like challenges
· Be able to work independently
· Be creative
· Be a passionate team worker
· Have good communication skills in English
· Ideally have already gathered some work experience in the business world
· Have at least a Bachelor Degree
This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable work experience and showcase your professional qualities. The mobile marketing space is currently one of the most exciting spaces to be in.
As a team it is our goal to develop UCONOMY so that we can offer you a paid job opportunity after the six months of traineeship.
Uconomy is a mobile marketing service provider that empowers small and medium sized businesses, formal as well as informal ones, with a unique marketing and loyalty solution. With us, South African businesses can push their marketing message to prospective customers who already indicated their buying interest. We combine this with group buying & loyalty rewards benefiting businesses & consumers.
6 months as a trainee, starting ASAP
Please send your application to [email protected] or call +27 82 66 04 303 for further information