At Urban Striker we understand that innovation means changing direction, not to be different, but to be better. We don’t speak to people as consumers; we speak to them as people. We have conversations with them, we find out what motivates them, and we learn how to influence them.
Administration support to Project Coordinator/Project Manager with Client accounts on the delivery of Agency services in an efficient and effective manner.
Day to day responsibilities:
Office Administration – Key functions:
- Promoter Recruitment and verification of applications on the database
- Campaign Store Bookings – booking schedules
- Collecting feedback forms and compiling feedback reports
- Logistics Management – courier bookings, waybills, monthly recons i.e. allocating costs to project budgets
- Inventory Management – Promoter clothing, kit items
- Sourcing of Suppliers – researching new suppliers when required
- Promoter bookings, setting up trainings
- Coordination of weekend activations – spot checks
- Good interpersonal skills (team player)
- Good planning ability with attention to detail
- Strong communication and written skills
- All Microsoft products, example: MS Outlook / MS Word / MS Excel / MS PowerPoint
Functional and Inherent Requirements:
Drivers licence and vehicle
Send us your CV with a cover letter supporting why you believe you would be the perfect for this position to [email protected]
Kindly take note that if we do not respond to you in the next two weeks you may regard your application as unsuccessful.