Advanced Customer Services
The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) practice is a unit within the Oracle’s Customer Service (Support) Organisation that establishes long-term relationships with many of Oracle’s largest customers through annuity-based service contracts. ACS Senior Service Sales sells services from a broad IT-services portfolio both in fixed price and T&M basis. ACS services are typically requested by large Oracle customers that require the utmost attention to real mission critical applications and processes. ACS covers the majority of large scale Oracle customers.
There are 2 available openings!
- Reports to ACS Sales Manager or Director
- leads the ACS sales activities of virtual teams for his/her customers
- Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates within the Oracle Account team.
- Works to identify and cover all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion
- Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
- Works with Customer Management (CM) and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return from the assigned set of accounts
- Works towards an allocated ACS Sales Booking target
- Winning new, up sell & Renew ACS sales revenue in line with targets.
- Developing a strategy and ACS sales plan to address the designated account list.
- Developing profiles of targeted accounts.
- Driving the implementation of ACS sales and marketing campaigns.
- Generating, maturing and following up on leads.
- Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer.
- Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff.
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle.
- Working with, and influencing the activities of Oracle Partners as appropriate.
- Maintaining an understanding of Oracle’s strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the industry sector.
- Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to industry sector
- Research and communicate current industry trends, drivers and potential.
- Translate Oracle’s ACS Strategy and Marketing Messages to the market.
- Utilizes Oracle ACS Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to the market.
- Design ACS sales campaigns and put teams and task forces together to deliver them.
- Generate and manage bids teams.
- Produce and communicates an accurate weekly forecast while maintaining the sales pipeline on Global Customer Management System (GCM).
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are made available as and when required.
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers.
- Maintain contact with accounts throughout delivery implementation.
- Maintaining an awareness of Partner Competence and capability.
- Operate in line with Oracle’s business processes and procedures.
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Attend Industry and product forums.
- Maintains the highest level of compliance with Oracle’s internal policies and business practices.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the enterprise IT sector.
- Understanding of the enterprise software / infrastructure market.
- Experience in working on advanced/integrated engagements.
- Willing to travel on frequent basis.
- Minimum 3 years of successful direct sales experience
- Self starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information.
- Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology.
- Team player.
- Proven track record.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).