WDB is a Public Benefit Organisation which mobilizes resources to promote its flagship women’s development programmes. Our integrated poverty eradication strategy links poor households in rural areas to a basket of services of development services, enterprise opportunities; micro finance and training in order to build productive and sustainable family and community livelihoods.
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Location: Illovo, HQ
To ensure complete and accurate processing of accounting records
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Process cash book entries for all companies within the group.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all bank accounts.
- Process supplier invoices.
- Prepare supplier reconciliations.
- Prepare loan book schedules.
- Process loan book disbursements, receipts, interest etc.
- Assist with the preparation of the audit file.
- Provide required information during the audit.
- Update Fixed Asset Register with additions.
- Reconcile Fixed Asset Register to Trial Balance.
- Assist in annual physical count of fixed assets.
- Assist Finance with any requests of financial related information.
- Prepare management accounts.
- Assist in Budget preparation
- Prepare EMP201(PAYE returns)
- Submit EMP201 on Efilling
- Assist in preparing the EMP501
- Ensure that the amounts paid are in line with the VIP reports
- Prepare payroll recon for Senior Accountant approval
- Prepare payment schedule for 3rd parties (Medical aid & Pension fund)
- Prepare 3rd party reconciliations (Medical aid)
- Prepare and process Payroll journals
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Matric Certificate.
- National Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2-3 years bookkeeping experience.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Pastel Evolution.
- Knowledge in the (MS Office) package.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to meet set target dates.
- Respect for confidentiality.
- High standard of integrity, honesty and reliability
Please send your Cv’s to [email protected].
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 11 June, 2019