Posted on :
2 Oct, 2014
2 Oct, 2014
To provide a general administrative support service.
• Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification);
• A minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
Key performance areas:
• Perform administrative duties;
• Provides a clerical/ logistical support service to the Director;
• Maintain various electronic and physical databases;
• Provide a secretarial/ receptionist support service to the Director;
• Distributing agendas and minutes of meetings;
• Handling of general enquiries.
• A good understanding of the following:
o Office Administration;
o General support, registry tasks and application of relevant legislation;
• Proven computer literacy;
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and excellent report writing skills;
• Planning, organising, recordkeeping, analytical thinking;
• Able to work within a team and independently.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will receive further correspondence. If you have not received a response from the department within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit originally certified copies of their documentation for verification purposes. These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department and may also be required to undergo competency assessments/proficiency tests.
Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
SALARY: R 123 738 – R 145 758 per annum
SALARY LEVEL: 5
CLOSING DATE: 3 October 2014 @ 16:00
ENQUIRIES: Mr Y Mohamed at (021) 483 9660