Deloitte, one of the country’s leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services through nearly 3 600 people in 8 cities in South Africa and 16 cities in Southern Africa. Deloitte is the South African member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte South Africa recruits Team Leader (SAP FI/CO)
Deloitte’s professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. Our Application Management Services service line is currently looking for industry-leading SAP FI/CO Team Lead. As part of the Operations and Quality team within the Application Management Services, you will apply innovative approach to Service Delivery within a delivery team in the Application Management Services service line in our Technology Practice and fulfil the following responsibilities. Responsibilities Financial Success
- Achieve personal utilisation target 75% (115 hours per month) for call closure.
- Manage team member utilisation to achieve 94% (150 hours each per month).
- Management hours = 25% (36 hours per month).
- Achieve on-sales opportunities in team at all clients (based on change request delivery target)
- Ensure cost recovery on team expenses
Client Portfolio Management and Service Delivery
- Optimise call allocation based on skills mix.
- Understand client contractual requirements and service delivery agreements.
- Ensure optimal quality of service delivery and continuously look for improvement opportunities at client and internally.
- Pro-actively develop client solutions and tools.
- May need to manage team with more than one module.
- Ensure adherence to Deloitte and client governance, procedures and policies.
- Manage capacity in terms of demand (across clients) and supply (across delivery centres) within team.
- Lead team to deliver against the service lines objectives, incorporate global considerations in client deliverables, where required.
- Drive a network of internal senior-level relationships.
Eminence in Industry
- Provide thought leadership in the area of SAP and ensure up-to-date knowledge of SAP developments.
- Demonstrate eminence in the Firm and marketplace with published points of views, innovative insights and public presentations or appearances.
- Actively lead talent acquisition and talent retention initiatives.
- Provide supportive leadership of the performance management process.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to the development of staff.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to knowledge management.
- Embrace diversity and champion Deloitte’s transformation agenda.
- Drive knowledge transfer in team.
Experience To qualify, you will have SAP FI/CO technical skills including amongst others the following experience;
- In-depth configuration knowledge in FI/CO, and other related modules.
- A functional/technical professional with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation and 8+ years of industry or consulting experience.
- At least 8 years of experience implementing SAP FI/CO.
- Experience in testing and production support delivery.
- Experience in functional and technical specification development.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving SAP FI/CO problems.
- Thorough understanding of business processes.
- Skilled as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations.
- Strong understanding of the integration points with complimentary modules.
- Experience of managing Application Outsourcing transitions or the Delivery of outsourced solutions or projects as demonstrated through past roles and achievements.
- A track record in ensuring successful service delivery over time
- Strong understanding of application management outsourcing service management processes and framework based on best standards / practices or from experience gained from working within a formal service management framework.
- Strong understanding of applications outsourcing operations or arrangements and the process for the delivery of services, including the offshore model.
- Possess understanding of the contractual and commercial arrangements for outsource arrangements.
- Third party relationship management, including experiencing of managing clients or contractors.
- Strong communication and people management skills, demonstrated through past roles and achievements.
- Understanding of working in complex situations which may have significant scope and risk ambiguity and geographical diversity.
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple services and needs from providers, customers and end-users with a track record of influencing people at all levels towards building consensus.
- Experienced team Leader with exceptional customer focus and good analytical ability and strong detail orientation.
- Possess a mindset of excellent process execution & continuous improvement and apply innovative approach to service delivery.
- Ability to act pro-actively and look for long term solutions.
- Experience in conducting training sessions.
- Ability to look for on-sales opportunities (mini-projects and change requests).
- Compulsory travel to clients and offshore delivery centres.
- The following will be advantageous:
- Effective capacity planning skills, including management of offshore delivery centres.
- Ability to recruit effectively .
- Effective research skills.
- Must be a team player with willingness to develop self and others.
- Bachelors and/or a Masters Degree or relevant SAP certification.
Kindly forward your application in confidence to Makungu Adenigba, [email protected] , Tel No: 011 209 6572. Closing date – Friday, 18thJune 2010.