FirstRand provides banking and insurance products and services to retail, commercial, corporate and public sector customers in South Africa and several African countries.
The Group’s track record of delivering superior returns to shareholders has been achieved through a combination of organic growth, acquisitions, innovation and the creation of completely new businesses.
The Group is differentiated by its owner-manager culture and executes its strategy through a portfolio of leading franchises; Rand Merchant Bank (RMB), First National Bank (FNB), and WesBank.
- to be the African financial services group of choice
- by creating long-term franchise value
- through delivering superior and sustainable returns
- within acceptable levels of earnings volatility
- underpinned by alignment of shareholder value creation and management remuneration.
…driven by two growth strategies:
- in South Africa, focus on existing markets and areas currently under-represented;
- further grow African franchises in key markets and mine the Africa/Asia corridors.
How to Apply for First Rand Vacancies
Click here to apply online
Click “SEARCH” when the page opens