At Hollywoodbets, we believe that everyone should be treated like a STAR. Whether they are in one of our retail branches or online in the comfort of their own home, all our customers get the larger-than-life Hollywood experience, glitz, glamour and world-class entertainment. But behind the success of every Hollywood Star, is a dedicated and hard-working Team, who strive for success. Born and bred on the sunny coast of Durban, our brand has expanded beyond our 90 branches to offer state-of-the-art online, telephonic and mobile betting platforms on a global scale. Our success is driven by our Purple Team who pride themselves on first-class customer service while working together to go beyond the limits, ensuring that we are the bookmaker of choice in South Africa, Mozambique, Kenya, Ireland and the UK.
Job Title: Country Manager
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Hospitality General
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for 3 x Country Manager’s based in Kenya, Ghana and Zambia. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing business development strategies and ensure efficient operational management across business departments in order to increase growth, market share and profitability for their country.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
- Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team, eager to achieve goals.
- Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
- Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Sales or Business Development Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience in a Management or Leadership role
- Good Financial Acumen
A Bonus to have:
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in a related field
- Project Management experience
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Have excellent base knowledge of all areas of the business including but not limited to products, processes, partnerships, campaigns, finance, compliance, regulations, operations, customer service, payments.
- Development of business strategies to enhance the functionality of all areas of the business (mentioned above).
- Actively source and implement new business opportunities to streamline the betting experience and increase the customer base across these platforms, for example search engine optimization, evaluate different payment mechanisms, partner with new affiliates to increase the distribution etc.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and develop strategies to ensure our platforms have a competitive edge above other websites and mobile platforms in the market and taking into account the culture and customer profiles related to their country.
- Leverage technological advancements to create a competitive edge. Redesign of website and mobile interphase. Working closely with internal department such as software development, marketing, betting support center and events management for example in designing the website/mobile site whilst taking into account the user requirements and experience
- Develop and drive new projects with project plans, specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases throughout implementation, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts.
- Managing marketing campaigns involving a variety of products and customer groups linked to player acquisition and player retention.
- Identify, approach and initiate relationships with possible service providers that could increase the businesses product offerings.
- Manage and report on all products, service providers, affiliates, and other business areas to understand where revenue and profit is being generated from.
- Consult with all department to manage efficiencies in the department and enhance department workflow processes.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly management reporting.
- Any other related duties that might be required.
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Good sense of market awareness
- Proven experience with People Management
- Proven high impact project management experience
- Experience with planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Good understanding of operating systems and various software platforms
- An understanding of Mobile TUV and Payment Systems, mobile money payment systems
- A good understanding of Betting Procedures and the different types of betting
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Application Deadline: July 26 2023
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.