Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 2 plus years’ relevant Client Mgmt and 5-7 years industry experience, i.e. Financial Services and/or Airline industry knowledge.
· Track record of Managing a portfolio of Annuity Services in region of $5 – 50 million per annum.
· Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law
· Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including good negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
· Proven track record in leading virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
Note: Annuity Services comprised of sophisticated support services, out-tasking, or outsourcing.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrate knowledge of corporate policies, markets and processes, financial management and program management. Demonstrate mastery to state-of-the-art technical, functional or business knowledge; emphasis is on depth of knowledge in a specialized area.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
Executive Business Partnering
Builds consultative business relationships at the highest levels of the client’s organization in pursuit of strategic alliances and global opportunities
Coordinates activities among account stakeholders to align their contributions and ensure good working relationships between account personnel, HP resources and the client organization
Deal Component Assessment
Reviews deal components to ensure delivery feasibility for HP and determine if solution is right for the client
Business & Organizational Variables
Understands the business context of industries sold into and uses this knowledge to advance HP from a point-solution provider to a true business partner
Exhibits authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business or operational recommendations
Sets and manages the business investments and resource allocations essential for ensuring the financial growth & health of the corporation
HP Partner Resources
Effectively accesses appropriate partner resources associated with a solution and guiding account strategy
Represents HP across geographical boundaries with the cultural sensitivity and business maturity appropriate to corporate access and level of responsibility involved