Posted on :
27 Aug, 2014
This Internship requires you to provide support and assistance in execution of all B-BBEE projects, communication and project management initiatives within Strategic HR & Transformation.
Internal Process Perspective: Coordinate the Strategic HR & Transformation communication activities
• Develop clear and concise communication plan(s) for a variety of channels that support key initiatives
• Execute communication plan in line with agreed time frames and budget
• Create and coordinate the design of the relevant communication material
• Develop and distribute communications in line with quality standards, target audience requirements and in a style that supports the brand
• Provide creative input and manage the look and feel of the Group Strategic HR & Transformation Intranet site
• Central point for loading of relevant information to the Intranet in order to keep the site up to date
• Keep abreast of communication best practices and trends to ensure that communication methods and channels are effective
Internal Process Perspective: Coordinate and track projects
• Provide general project management support to the Group Executive: Strategic HR & Transformation and ensure smooth running thereof
• Facilitate the process of developing, finalizing and tracking project plans in line with project deliverables
• Provide general project management support from planning to execution of projects
• Monitor and report delivery of tasks by identified stakeholders as per project plans, ensuring that stakeholders are kept informed regularly with regards to project progress
• Manage project goals and priorities with project owner, project team and executive project sponsor
• Coordinate and support events and meetings associated with the project
• Compile a complete and accurate estimate of projects; estimating to actual variance and proactively analyse risks
• Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and mitigating actions
• Keep abreast of all project management best practices to ensure that projects are run as efficiently as possible
• Assist and maintain any business relationships vital to the success of the projects
• Ensure effective Co-ordination and monitoring of all key B-BBEE and Transformation projects
• Manage the daily activities of the administration support of all preferential procurement processes and activities in line with the Group’s Transformation Strategy and Preferential Procurement Policy
• Ensure that effective data analysis is conducted through benchmarking and that on-going B-BBEE research pertaining to legislative trends is performed
Client Services Perspective: Engage with clients in a client centric manner
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
• Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
• Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
People Perspective: Self-management and teamwork
• Build strong relationships through providing specialist know-how and leadership to others, expressing positive expectations.
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of industry and subject matter development and application thereof in an area of specialisation.
• Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas and involvement of colleagues.
Finance Perspective: Contribute to financial controls and planning
• Contribute to the development of area specific budgets in alignment with operational plans
• Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
• Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
• Business Acumen
• Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
• Drive for Results
• Leads Change and Innovation
• Impact and Influence
• Self-Awareness and Insight
• Diversity and Inclusiveness
• Relevant communication diploma or certification
• Knowledge and experience on B-BBEE (Codes of Good Practice) in the field of transformation will be an advantage
Suitable for people with a disability
Job Type: Internship
Company Location: Centurion – Gauteng
Contact Person: Chantel Williams
Application Closing Date: Friday, August 29, 2014
Send CV to: [email protected]