Posted on :
10 Oct, 2016
10 Oct, 2016
If you are interested in website administration, this is the position for you. Jonathan Ball Publishers is offering the opportunity of an internship where the successful candidate will manage and maintain the company’s website.
Position Description (Intl):
Jonathan Ball Publishers, a division of Media24 (Pty) Ltd, has an exciting internship position available in Denver, Johannesburg at this leading South African book publisher and distributor. The intern will be responsible for maintaining the company’s The successful candidate would work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Publicity divisions and report directly to the Marketing Manager.
– Relevant Tertiary Qualification
– Joomla knowledge is essential
– Computer literacy MS Office
– Search Engine Marketing knowledge such as SEO, Google analytics, Google webmaster tools
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Work as an administrator to four websites. This includes uploading, managing and maintaining content and graphics, maintaining web design, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence by implementing SEO strategies.
– Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure marketing campaigns achieve targets.
– Circulate efficient and accurate reporting.
– Fulfill general administrative duties.
– Offer general assistance to the Marketing team.
15 October 2016
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY