Posted on :
11 May, 2010
11 May, 2010
Media 24 Magazine Central Sales Business Unit (CPT) is looking for a dynamic individual with vast experience as a Digital Campaign Administrator.
• Supply Inventory and availably forecasting for all the digital proposals
• Creation of Insertion orders for all digital campaigns.
• To be the 1st line of contact between The SpaceStation and Media24 magazines
• Actively manage the operational advertising relationship between Media24 and advertising clients
• Manage a direct working relationship with agencies and the client to ensure correct creative are received on time
• Taking screen grabs of all campaigns that goes live, inserting it in the correct template and sending to the digital account manager
• Manage and optimize campaign performance through continuous monitoring of campaign delivery
• Writing of campaign performance reports and sending it to the digital account manager
• Ensuring that all contracts are timeously available and correct for month-end billing
(Knowledge, skills, experience)
• At least two years online advertising campaign administration experience is a prerequisite
• Fully computer literate, with internet literacy a prerequisite
• An advertising/marketing/financial or related qualification will be advantageous
Please e-mail a CV and a portfolio (no bigger than 5 MB) to [email protected] and cc: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is Friday, 14 May 2010.
Should you not receive a response two weeks after your applications, please consider your position to be unsuccessful.
Given he employment equity policy of Media24, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups.
(Behaviour, attitude, capabilities)
• The ability to create and maintain good relationships with client accounts
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be confident with the ability to self-manage activities, yet able to work very closely with a team
• Attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to take initiative
• Must be passionate about online advertising and marketing
Province: Western Cape
City: Cape Town
Job level: MidSenior
Travel requirement: Occasional