Posted on :
10 Jun, 2010
10 Jun, 2010
Nedbank is one of the largest banks in South Africa, however it is one of the newest banks to be incorporated in South Africa. Nedbank South Africa recruits Sales Manager
• Main responsibility is daily management of sales activities, productivity and measurement of daily performance of the Business Development Officers who operate in a 3rd party environment.
• This will include the implementation of tactical sales plans, setting sales targets, operational management, performance management and data management.
Functions/ Key Responsibilities
Achieve Monthly & Annual Sales Targets:
• Accountability for sales volumes.
• Meeting sales targets as set by management.
• Daily sales activity management.
• Daily sales activity reporting.
• Continuous market research and analysis.
• Professional execution of negotiations.
• Comprehensive sales feedback and reporting to management.
• Ensure Nedbank compliance in all aspects.
• Implementation of marketing strategies.
• Problem solving and conflict resolution.
• Motivation of team.
• On the job coaching and training.
• Performance management.
• Relevant sales/marketing degree/diploma.
• At least 3 years experience in managing a sales team.
• Proven track record in sales.
• Own transport.
• Regional travel.
• Implementation skills
• Relationship building
• Business acumen
• Selling skills
• Customer/market understanding
• Written & verbal communication skills
• Results orientation
• Service orientation
• Presentation skills
While all applications will be considered, the BU’s Employment Equity Strategy will be taken into account.
In line with Nedbank’s commitment to diversifying its workplace, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.