Location: East London
- 2.5 year Milling Apprentice with Grain Milling Federation.
- Required to report to the Production manager, with Shift rotation during study period. Assigned to a mentor and Shift Millers.
- Delegated responsibilities to increase practical knowledge and experience.
- Must achieve no less than 65% on exam;
- Must achieve no less than 75% on progress questions;
- Minimum Grade 12 qualification with mathematics and physical science
- Grade 12 (matric certificate) to have been obtained between 2012 – 2014
- Organisational understanding
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Decision-making ability
- Operational management
- Innovation/ continuous improvements
- Sense of urgency/ results orientation
How To Apply
Apply for the Premier Milling Apprenticeship Programme